May 17-18, 2014 – Eagle Ranch Village, Eagle, CO
THE DETAIL-Y BITS:
Firebird Course Update:
Yeah – the cows made a mess. But what they also did is churn up the soil, which really sets things up nicely t o reestablish a newer and better tread. After just one afternoon of rider and moto pressure (remember that last bit if you’re part of the anti-moto MTB crowd), you can already see the tread emerging. We’re forecasting a huge dose of AWESOME. That course is going to be lightning fast and smooth by this weekend. So thanks Hardscrabble Trails Coalition and Town of Eagle. Thanks Rocky Mountain Sport Riders. And thanks Jimmy, Andrew, Lachie and everyone else who rallied. We owe you a beer. Possibly two.
- If you’d like to sign up for an expo space at the Rocky Mountain Bike and Outdoor Expo, please fill out THIS FORM.
- Wanna get your Firstbank Firebird on? Heck yeah you do. Head HERE to grab a spot.
- Howard Head Sports Medicine Firebird 5K Run/Walk/Ride registration? (do it as an extended family! Free t-shirt with entry!) Head HERE.
- Bonfire Brewing’s LoFi Chainless DH registration? HERE.
- Interested in volunteering? We could use some extra hands! Short shifts, cool t-shirts, and eats for the helper-bees! Drop a line HERE.
- Need lodging? There are great deals all over town, but our go-to solution is AmericInn. Book with AmericInn and receive a room for 2 AND two $25 gift cards valid at the Dusty Boot (founder of the festival!) or Luigi’s for each night you book. Only $139.90/night (double occupancy). Reservations: 970.328.5155 (please use provided phone number to book directly – DO NOT BOOK ONLINE.)