WANNA BRING YOUR DIRT, WATER or OUTDOOR BRAND?
EVENTs & Entertainments.
Adventures & Diversions.
Mayhems, Chaos-es & Shenanigans.
YOUR FULL-ACCESS PASS TO ADVENTURE AND FUN
No tickets required for this amazing weekend of fun and activity. The Eagle Outside Festival rings the opening bell for event season in the Central Rockies. Come to demo a bike…but prepare to be entertained!
BIKE-IN MOVIES – FREE, Brush Creek Park, 7:45pm
Howzit work? Easy. We select two rad movies and set up an awesome projector and speakers in Brush Creek Park. You show up at about 7:45 with lawn chairs, snugglies, blankies and anything else you need (we suggest a headlamp so you can find your way home without clobbering anybody (or yourself). No dogs allowed (sorry!) The movies are free, but please ride your bike to the venue because parking is limited.
- Friday, June 4, 8pm: The LEGO Movie
- Saturday, June 5th, 8pm: THOR Ragnarok
Eagle Outside Demo & Expo
Howzit work? This one’s pretty simple; we’ll have less bike demos than in years past, but there will still be plenty to see, ride and ogle. Participation is free. In acknowledgement of the fact that demos are limited, we ask participants to limit their rides to 20 minutes or less. There’s a GREAT Singletrack Sidewalks sections just above Brush Creek Elementary that will put any rig through its paces. We’ll also have some great retail partners on site…so maybe you need to bring some money after all!
Which brand are coming? Welllll…that’s a long story. Almost ALL bike brands have sold their 2020-21 demo fleets, so the demo will be smaller than normal with bikes available from local shop demo fleets. Intense, Specialized and Quiet Kat, plus Wildside have confirmed. Despite the number of demo brands being smaller than normal, the event is still going full gas! We’ve got plenty of live music, contests, demos, group rides and sample sales to keep you entertained! We’ve even added a consumer gear swap and climbing wall!
PAJAMA & ONESIE RUN – presented by Color Coffee
Howzit work? Let’s get that blood moving on Sunday morning! Show up with your family or tribe in your jammies or onesies. Our crew and the folks from Color Coffee will map out a short course that starts at their little caffeine factory and takes a short lap around Eagle’s rec paths. Just follow the arrows, enjoy the scenery and the company and maybe stop by Color afterwards for a cup of locally roasted joe and maybe some nice avocado toast.The Jammie Run is open to all ages! Make sure to take pictures to share with us and your scrapbook!
- WHEN: 9:45 staging, 10am start, Sunday, June 6
- WHERE: on the sidewalk in front of Color Coffee
- AGES: all ages! Strollers welcome! Bring the whole family!
TONS OF FREE EVENTS!
- Strider Races (ages 2-6) – this is like a high-energy game of follow-the leader. Meet in front of Boneyard where our staff will mount number plates on your kids’ bikes. We’ll ride around the venue for 5-10 minutes and keep the fun meter pegged! Once everyone crosses “the finish line”, we’ll give every kid a medal. Race as many times as you’d like…we’ve got these scattered throughout the weekend! Helmets required.
- Tech and Skills Clinics – FREE all weekend! Just consult the schedule and show up at the right place at the right time. Learn about tires, drivetrains, suspension…you can even learn how to wheelie!
- Group rides – Friday, Saturday and Sunday – FREE!
- Bike and helmet fits – take a peek at our schedule page!
- Contests – bunnyhop, bike limbo, “foot down,” longest skid and more!
- Contests! Shenanigans! Chaos and Mayhem! Self explanatory!
NEW! VELO & GEAR SWAP
- Is your garage overflowing? Need a few extra bucks? Set up for the weekend and turn that gear into gold!
- Just $50 for a 10×10 space, then $50 for each additional 10×10.
- Fee includes Saturday and Sunday. Tents and tables not provided. Available for rental on first come, first served basis ($1oo for tent and two tables)
- Just need to sell a bike? We’ll sell it for you at the VeloSwap! Drop that steed off at Zealous Schools on Friday from 5-9pm, or at the main event tent from 8am-noon on Saturday. For a modest percentage, our crew will provide test rides on our secure test track and sell it for you. You can fill out our VELOSWAP BIKE INFO FORM here!
- Got a bunch of stuff and need a booth? REGISTER HERE!
- Friday night – Boneyard
- Saturday night – 7 Hermits
Beats+Bloodies – Saturday, June 5, 10am, Boneyard Grill
Join us for a special edition of Yoga+Beats outdoors at the Boneyard Grill! Whether you’re an experienced yoga student or this is your first time, our classes are for you. Join Yvonne and Kirby K for a journey through a 75 min vinyasa practice accompanied by Deep House Beats. Designed to align your body, breath, and mind you can expect a flowing vinyasa practice with plenty of time to wind down and relax into a deep savasana. After class enjoy your first Bloody at the Boneyard Bar on us! TICKETS REQUIRED
Yoga in the Park – Sunday, June 6th, Eagle Town Park, 9:30-10:45 AM
Join us as we kick off the 2021 season of Yoga in The Park! Bring your mat (or a towel), your water, and yourself, for all levels of yoga at the Eagle Town Park. Proceeds from this year’s event benefit Olivia’s Fund. Thanks to the Town of Eagle and Eagle Valley Behavioral Health for helping support this year’s event. TICKETS REQUIRED
**Please purchase tickets in advance. Both events are now ticketed.
SALES REP SAMPLE SALE
Tons of outdoor and lifestyle brands including the annual PRANA sale. We’re adding more brands by the day!