Friday, June 3
- 5pm-8pm – Registration & Packet Pickup – Addison Building, 1185 Capitol St, Eagle, CO 81631
- 4pm-11pm – Bonfire Block Party – Broadway St.
- 5pm LOV Ride – meet at Yeti’s Grind, Broadway St.
- 6pm-9pm – Demo Load In – permanent vendors placing rigs in lots and Founders Ave, ONLY
Saturday, June 4
- 7am-9am Demo Load In REGISTER
- 7am-5pm: Race and Demo Registration Open at the Addison Building
- 9am-5pm Expo/Demo Hours
- 5pm-6pm Demo Load Out (temporary vendors)
- 7am Registration Opens – Addison Building, 1185 Capitol St, Eagle, CO 81631
- 10am – Firebird XC (on site registration ends at 9:30) PREREGISTERED KIDS (18 & under) RACE FREE! REGISTER
- 1:00pm Short Course Firebird XC Awards – DUSTY BOOT back deck
- 9am-5pm Consumer DEMO/EXPO
- 9am-12pm Allison Gannett Rippin’ Chix Morning Mother-Child Skills Camp
- 9am-5pm PrAna Sample Sale – Addison Building, Capitol St.
- 10:15am-12:30pm VVASA Kids Ride, ages 7-12. Meet at grass spot on the corner of Capitol and Sylvan Lake Rd.
- 11:00am Strider Race #1, corner of Capital and Founder’s Avenue
- 12:30-9:30pm – LIVE music at the Dusty Boot!
- 1pm-4pm Allison Gannett Women’s Skills Camp
- 2pm – Strider Race #2, corner of Capital and Founder’s Avenue
- 5pm – ride with the Qloom crew, makers of surf-inspired cycling gear. Free group ride on the Ranch Loops with a few cold ones afterwards courtesy of Qloom. Meet at the Qloom booth at 5 bells.
Sunday, June 5
- 7am-9am Demo Load In
- 9am-5pm Expo/Demo Hours
- 5pm-6pm Demo Load Out – temporary vendors
- 7am Registration/Packet Pickup Opens, Addison Building – Capitol St.
- 11am: Milk & Cookies Run, race starts at Luigi’s
- 11:45: The Beer Mile, race starts at Luigi’s REGISTER
- 11:30am – Firebird 5K awards – Dusty Boot back deck
- 9am-4pm Consumer DEMO/EXPO
- 9:30am Yoga in the Park – Town Park
- 9:30am Fishing Derby – meet at the fishin’ hole, just a rock’s throw from the back deck of The Dusty Boot. Free poles for the first 100 kids! 12 and under ONLY, please.
- 9am-12pm Allison Gannett Rippin’ Chix Intermediate Women’s Singletrack Camp
- 11am Strider Race #3, corner of Capital and Founder’s Avenue
- 1pm Strider Race #4, corner of Capital and Founder’s Avenue
- 2:00pm CHROMOLY CHEF – Capitol St.
Special thanks to the Bureau of Land Management, the Town of Eagle, Eagle Ranch Village and the United States Forest Service. A significant portion of this event is conducted on public lands under special permit from the aforementioned parties including the U.S. Bureau of Land Management and the United States Forest Service.